Global Partner Award Recognizes OpenText as a Top SAP Partner in Delivering Outstanding Value to Customers with EIM Solutions
WATERLOO, ON, April 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC), the global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced it has received a 2013 SAP® Pinnacle award as a Solution Extension Partner of the Year. SAP Pinnacle awards are presented annually to the top SAP partners that have excelled in developing and growing their partnership with SAP (NYSE: SAP) and driving customer success. Finalists and winners in 19 categories were based on field recommendations, customer feedback and performance indicators in the following four categories: co-innovation, market expansion, service delivery and sustainability.
"With a partnership spanning over two decades, OpenText's industry alliance with SAP has been a driving force in creating and delivering innovative and integrated solutions to the global market," said Patrick Barnert, senior vice president, Partners and Alliances at OpenText. "As our sixth consecutive win, this honor represents more than a shared vision for success; it signifies an unwavering dedication to providing our mutual customers with a competitive edge in the business world. We look forward to future achievements with SAP and eagerly await this year's SAPPHIRE® NOW conference, where will be showcasing our world-class EIM solutions."
The SAP Pinnacle awards showcase SAP's commitment to its partner ecosystem strategy, which delivers unmatched value to customers and enables SAP to reach its business goals. Award winners will be formally recognized at SAPPHIRE NOW, SAP's international customer conference being held in Orlando, Fla., May 14-16."We congratulate OpenText on its well-deserved receipt of a 2013 SAP Pinnacle award and for its outstanding partnership with SAP," said Eric Duffaut, corporate officer and president, Global Ecosystem and Channels, SAP. "SAP is an innovative and fast-growth company. We put customer success at the center of everything we do. Our vibrant and expanding ecosystem of partners is critical to the company we are now and the company we want to become in the future. Together with our partners - who are co-innovating with us, reselling and implementing our solutions - we offer choice and deliver transformational value to our joint customers of all sizes. Partners like OpenText are our force multipliers, and today, more than ever, they are essential to our customers' success." An SAP partner since 1992, OpenText continues to be a leader in the Enterprise Information Management market across all major functional areas and industries. Thousands of customers of all sizes deploy solutions from OpenText, resold as solution extensions by SAP, to seamlessly connect unstructured information to SAP business processes. Our integrated solutions enable customers to realize the full value of digital data, as information is easily discovered, captured, managed, governed, secured, and leveraged. To learn more about OpenText EIM and OpenText's partnership with SAP:
- Find out why organizations using our joint solutions "Run Better". Watch video interviews with our customers, industry analysts, and executives from SAP and OpenText in a recently released, iPad-friendly eBook.
- Check out our SAP Customer Success Stories
- Visit OpenText at SAPPHIRE NOW, where it will be exhibiting in booth #1025
- Read the blog of Mark Barrenechea, OpenText's CEO
- Visit the OpenText EIM Resource Center to view the latest customer videos, whitepapers and more
- Follow OpenText on Twitter @opentext and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/opentext
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV