NEW YORK, April 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD) today announced that it will release financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2013 at approximately 4:00 pm (ET) on Tuesday, May 7, 2013. The Company will host a conference call at 4:45 pm (ET) on that day to discuss those results.
Investors can access the call via webcast at www.wbmd.com (in the Investor Relations section). A replay of the call will be available at the same web address.
About WebMD WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, Medscape Education and other owned WebMD sites.All statements contained in this press release, other than statements of historical fact, are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on WebMD's current plans and expectations and involve risks and uncertainties, including those described in our SEC filings.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV