NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif., April 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. (Nasdaq:IPCM), a leading national hospitalist physician group practice, will report its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 on Wednesday, April 24, 2013, after the market close.
A conference call to discuss the results will begin at 5 p.m. EDT (2 p.m. PDT) on April 24, 2013 and will be hosted by Adam Singer, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Jeff Taylor, President and Chief Operating Officer; and Rick Kline, Chief Financial Officer.
Interested parties may dial (877) 225-7695 domestically, or (720) 545-0027 from international locations to participate in the conference call.A live webcast of the call will also be available in the Investor Relations section of IPC's website at http://www.hospitalist.com . A webcast replay can be accessed at the same location beginning April 24, 2013 at approximately 8 p.m. EDT (5 p.m. PDT) and will remain available until May 24, 2013. About IPC The Hospitalist Company IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. (Nasdaq:IPCM) is a leading physician group practice company focused on the delivery of hospitalist medicine and related facility-based services. IPC's physicians and affiliated providers practice exclusively in hospitals or other inpatient facilities, including acute, sub-acute and long-term care settings. The Company offers its providers the comprehensive training, information technology, and management support systems necessary to improve the quality and reduce the cost of patient care in the facilities it serves. For more information, visit the IPC website at www.hospitalist.com .
CONTACT: IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. Rick Kline (818) 766-3502 PondelWilkinson, Inc. Investor Relations Evan Pondel (310) 279-5980 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV