SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI), a leading provider of software-based multi-screen video processing and delivery solutions, was honored as a winner of the inaugural Best of NAB Award presented by Streaming Media magazine. Envivio Halo™ Experience Server, which was introduced at this year's NAB show, was selected for its capabilities that are designed to personalize and advance the multi-screen user experience without requiring complex changes to the existing video infrastructure.
Editors and writers from Streaming Media selected the five new products from this year's show that most impressed them and offer the most promise for advancing online video in the year ahead. There were no specified categories and companies did not apply in advance for the Best of NAB Awards, which were judged by Eric Schumacher-Rasmussen, Troy Dreier, Tim Siglin and Shawn Lam. The five winners were Adobe, Canon, Envivio, Matrox and StudioCoast.
"Envivio Halo Experience is targeted at operators and allows for highly personalized targeted content to be delivered by operators in ways they simply haven't been able to do yet. That's one of the reasons it stood out to us," said Eric Schumacher-Rasmussen, Streaming Media editor. "Halo Experience does not require a major system overhaul on the part of the operator and enables audience analytics, which were other things that jumped out to us as appealing about it.""With Halo Experience, we are helping to simplify the multi-screen workflow so we can create a unique experience for each user across the various protocols such as iOS and Android, using the media and index information that already exists," said Boris Felts, vice president of products at Envivio. "Using the content already distributed in the network we can create personalized experiences such as network DVR, we can target ads, we can make specific playlists for each user."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV