Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated Stock Downgraded (COKE)
- COKE's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
- 43.90% is the gross profit margin for COCA-COLA BTLNG CONS which we consider to be strong. Regardless of COKE's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, COKE's net profit margin of 0.47% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $17.81 million or 50.61% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 3.64 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. To add to this, COKE has a quick ratio of 0.66, this demonstrates the lack of ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts