SAN JOSE, Calif., April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Atmel ® Corporation (NASDAQ: ATML), a leader in microcontroller and touch solutions, will hold a conference call Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 2 p.m. PT to discuss its first quarter 2013 financial results. Atmel President and CEO, Steven Laub, and Senior Vice President and Interim CFO, Steve Skaggs, will be participating on this call. The earnings release will be issued at the close of market that same day.
The conference call will be webcast live and can also be monitored by dialing 1-800-374-0405 or 1-706-758-4519. The conference ID number is 24392766 and participants are encouraged to dial-in 10 minutes prior to the 2 p.m. PT call to ensure a timely connection. The webcast and earnings release will be accessible at http://ir.atmel.com/.
A replay of the May 1, 2013 conference call will be available at approximately 5:00 p.m. PT that same day and archived for 48 hours. The replay access numbers are 1-800-585-8367 within the U.S. and 1-404-537-3406 for all other locations. The access code is 24392766.About AtmelAtmel is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry's broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel is able to provide the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, communications, computing and automotive markets. © 2013 Atmel Corporation. Atmel®, Atmel logo and combinations thereof, and others are registered trademarks or trademarks of Atmel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other terms and product names may be trademarks of others.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV