MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD), the world's largest professional network on the Internet, today announced that it will host a webcast to discuss its first quarter 2013 results and business outlook on Thursday, May 2, 2013, at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time, following the release of the Company's financial results. Jeff Weiner, CEO, and Steve Sordello, CFO, will host the event.
The live webcast will be available on the Investor Relations section of the LinkedIn website at http://investors.linkedin.com/ . Following completion of the event, a recorded replay will be available on the website. For those without access to the Internet, a replay of the call will be available beginning at 8:00 p.m. Pacific Time on May 2, 2013 through May 9, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. To listen to the telephone replay, call 855-859-2056 within the US and 404-537-3406 internationally, access code 34761898. About LinkedIn
Founded in 2003, LinkedIn connects the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. With more than 200 million members worldwide, including executives from every Fortune 500 company, LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network on the Internet. The company has a diversified business model with revenues from Talent Solutions, Marketing Solutions, and Premium Subscriptions. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, LinkedIn has offices across the globe.
CONTACT: Press Contact: Hani Durzy firstname.lastname@example.org 650-605-0829 Investor Contact: Matt Sonefeldt email@example.com 650-605-0861
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV