In trading on Monday, shares of Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (AIT) crossed below their 200 day moving average of $41.20, changing hands as low as $40.95 per share. Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. shares are currently trading down about 4.8% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of AIT shares, versus its 200 day moving average:
Looking at the chart above, AIT's low point in its 52 week range is $34.44 per share, with $45.67 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $41.35.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, AIT makes up 2.13% of the S&P SmallCap Industrials Portfolio ETF (PSCI) which is trading lower by about 4.2% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV