BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nortel Inversora (NYSE: NTL) , ("Nortel Inversora" or the "Company") the holding company of Telecom Argentina S.A., announced today that it has submitted its Annual Report on Form 20-F ("Form 20-F") and the corresponding complete audited financial statements as of and for the year ended December 31, 2012 to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
Moreover, the Form 20-F and the corresponding audited financial statements as of and for the year ended December 31, 2012 can be accessed and downloaded from the English version of the "Investors" section on the Company's website located at www.nortelsa.com.ar. In addition, these documents can be found on the SEC's web site ( www.sec.gov) in the section "Search for Company Filing/Companies & Other Filers", under the CIK code No. 0000877691.
Finally, upon request, shareholders have the ability to receive hard copies of the Form 20-F and the complete audited financial statements as of and for the year ended December 31, 2012 as filed with the SEC free of charge. Any requests and/or queries related to the Form 20-F and the financial statements should be made to the following persons:
Contact: Jorge Alberto FirpoNortel Inversora(54-11) 4968-3631/3630SOURCE Nortel Inversora S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV