BOCA RATON, Fla., April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 1 st United Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: FUBC), a bank holding company whose principal subsidiary is 1 st United Bank ("1 st United"), announced today that it will release first quarter 2013 results on Friday, April 19, 2013. Upon release, investors may access a copy of 1 st United's earnings results at the company's website at www.1stunitedbankfl.com and selecting "News and Filings" under the heading "Investor Relations."
1 st United will host a conference call to review the quarterly results on Monday, April 22, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The number for the conference call is (800) 857-9849 (Passcode: 3183056). A replay of the conference call will be available beginning the evening of April 22, 2013 until May 5, 2013 by dialing (888) 566-0696 (domestic), using the passcode 5421.
About 1 st United Bancorp, Inc.
1 st United is a financial holding company headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida with executive offices and operations located in West Palm Beach, Florida. 1 st United's principal subsidiary, 1 st United Bank, is a Florida chartered commercial bank, which now operates 22 branches, with 15 in Southeast Florida, including Brevard, Broward, Indian River, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach Counties and 7 branches in Central Florida including Hillsborough, Orange, Pasco and Pinellas Counties. 1 st United's principal executive office and mailing address is One North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL 33432 and its telephone number is (561) 362-3431. 1 st United's stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "FUBC".SOURCE 1st United Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV