Dr. Christian will provide key insights into emerging technologies and extend the collaborative relationships essential to the company's ongoing commitment to groundbreaking innovation.
CHELMSFORD, Mass., April 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercury Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:MRCY) ( www.mrcy.com), a best-of- breed provider of commercially developed, open sensor and Big Data processing systems for critical commercial, defense and intelligence applications, announced the appointment of Dr. Justin Christian as Director of Technology and Innovation for its Mercury Intelligence Systems (MIS) subsidiary. Dr. Christian will focus on cultivating collaborative relationships with Intelligence Community members while exploring emerging technologies in Big Data analytics.
"Dr. Christian's broad experience at the National Security Agency and his focus on innovation are valued additions to MIS," said Matt Hughes, President of Mercury Intelligence Systems. "I am delighted to welcome his leadership in investigating new and emerging technologies, his close work with complementary industry and academic organizations, and his contributions to our long-term strategy and plan."Prior to joining MIS, Dr. Christian served at the National Security Agency (NSA), where he led initiatives designed to develop new technologies to address emerging information requirements. After joining the NSA in 2003, he successfully completed its Cryptologic Mathematician Program. During his tenure with the NSA, he received numerous intelligence community awards, including a National Intelligence Exceptional Achievement Medal. Dr. Christian earned both his Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics and Master of Science degree in Mathematics from the University of Wyoming.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV