MALVERN, Pa., April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Endo Health Solutions (Nasdaq: ENDP) will announce its first quarter 2013 financial results before the open of the U.S. financial markets on May 7, 2013 and members of its senior management team will host a conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET that day to discuss these results.
Investors and other interested parties may call 800-510-9691 (domestic) or 617-614-3453 (international) and enter passcode 52909269. Please dial in 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
A replay of the call will be available from May 7 at 10:30 a.m. ET until 11:59 p.m. ET on May 21 by dialing 888-286-8010 (domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international) and entering passcode 84659236.
A simultaneous webcast of the call may be accessed by visiting www.endo.com. In addition, a replay of the webcast will be available until 11:59 p.m. ET on May 21. The replay can be accessed by clicking on "Events" in the Investor Relations section of the website.About Endo Endo Health Solutions Inc. (Endo) is a US-based diversified healthcare company that is redefining healthcare value by finding solutions for the unmet needs of patients along care pathways for pain management, pelvic health, urology, endocrinology and oncology. Through our operating companies: AMS, Endo Pharmaceuticals, HealthTronics and Qualitest, Endo is dedicated to improving care through a combination of branded products, generics, devices, technology and services that creates maximum value for patients, providers and payers alike. Learn more at www.endo.com. SOURCE Endo Health Solutions Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV