WEST ORANGE, N.J., April 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (Nasdaq:LINC) (Lincoln) announced today that it will host a conference call to discuss its results for its first quarter on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time. A news release outlining Lincoln's results will be issued before 9:30 a.m. Eastern time on that day.
To access the live webcast of the conference call, please go to the investor relations section of Lincoln's website at http://www.lincolnedu.com . Participants can also listen to the conference call by dialing 877-474-9505 (domestic) or 857-244-7558 (international) and providing access code 84662698. Please log in or dial into the call at least 10 minutes prior to the start time.
An archived version of the webcast will be accessible for 90 days at http://www.lincolnedu.com . A replay of the call will also be available for seven days by calling 888-286-8010 (domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international) and providing access code 81680516.About Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Lincoln Educational Services Corporation is a leading provider of diversified career-oriented post-secondary education. Lincoln offers recent high school graduates and working adults degree and diploma programs in five principal areas of study: health sciences, automotive technology, skilled trades, hospitality services and business and information technology. Lincoln has provided the workforce with skilled technicians since its inception in 1946. Lincoln currently operates 38 campuses and 5 training sites in 17 states under 5 brands: Lincoln College of Technology, Lincoln Technical Institute, Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts and Sciences, Lincoln College of New England and Florida Medical Training Institute. For more information, go to www.lincolnedu.com.
CONTACT: Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Cesar Ribeiro, CFO 973-736-9340
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV