LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa., April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Air Products (NYSE: APD), a leading industrial gas supplier and cryogenic solutions provider, will highlight its wide range of advanced liquid nitrogen (LIN) technologies at INTERPHEX 2013 in New York City from April 23-25. The company's LIN solutions can address many process challenges in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries by providing an economical and simple way of cooling for a variety of manufacturing processes.
Among the LIN solutions that Air Products will feature at the show are:
- PolarFit ® reaction cooling for fast, precise, flexible, and low-cost heat removal;
- PolarFit ® process cooling, which consists of customized solutions for processes where the cooling power of LIN can help increase productivity and product quality;
- Cryogenic cooling technology for lyophilization, which provides improved performance and reliability with a lower capital investment compared to mechanical systems;
- Cryo-Condap ® solvent recovery system for the economical recovery and abatement of volatile organic compounds; and
- PolarFit ® grinding systems, which enable manufacturers to achieve fine particle sizes with more uniform distribution and high yields.
More detailed information about each of these technologies can be found on Air Products' recently launched microsite at www.airproducts.com/N2solutions. This dedicated website is designed to show pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturers how the unique properties of liquid nitrogen can provide a variety of benefits—from increased productivity to reduced environmental impact—in their manufacturing processes.
INTERPHEX attendees can stop by booth #2478 to discuss Air Products' complete portfolio of LIN solutions, as well as the company's proprietary in-house computational modeling systems that can help predict the cooling profile of a customer's reaction. This, combined with Air Products' more than 40 years of cryogenic applications experience, enables the company to help pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies identify the most efficient process cooling solution to fit their specific application.