Concur Technologies (CNQR) is a global provider of solutions uniting online travel procurement with automated expense reporting. This stock is trading up 3.5% at $68.11 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.09 millionAverage Volume: 475,619 Volume % Change: 225% >>5 Must-See Charts to Trade in April From a technical perspective, CNQR is ripping higher here right off some near-term support at $64 with above-average volume. This move has pushed shares of CNQR out of its recent downtrend, and it's quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if CNQR manages to take out its 50-day and 200-day moving averages at $68.62 and then once it clears $69 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CNQR as long as it's trending above $67 and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 475,619 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then CNQR will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $72 to $72.50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV