3 Stocks Pushing The Drugs Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Novo Nordisk A/S ( NVO) is up $1.16 (0.69) to $169.15 on light volume Thus far, 120,818 shares of Novo Nordisk A/S exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 359,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $168.39-$169.70 after having opened the day at $168.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $167.99. Novo Nordisk A/S engages in the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceutical products primarily in Denmark. It operates in two segments, Diabetes Care and Biopharmaceuticals. Novo Nordisk A/S has a market cap of $94.5 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 2.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Novo Nordisk A/S as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Novo Nordisk A/S Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts