MUSCATINE, Iowa, April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) announces it will webcast its May 7, 2013 Annual Shareholders' Meeting, which will be held at 10:30 a.m. (Central) at the Allsteel Inc. headquarters building located at 2210 Second Avenue in Muscatine, Iowa. The webcast can be accessed via a link on the Investor Information section of the Corporation's website at www.hnicorp.com. Replay of the webcast and related materials will be posted on the Corporation's website following the Annual Shareholders' Meeting.
HNI Corporation is a NYSE traded company (ticker symbol: HNI) providing products and solutions for the home and workplace environments. HNI Corporation is the second largest office furniture manufacturer in the world and is also the nation's leading manufacturer and marketer of gas- and wood-burning fireplaces. The Corporation's strong brands, including HON ®, Allsteel ®, Gunlocke ®, Paoli ®, Maxon ®, Lamex ®, HBF ® , Artco-Bell ™, Midwest Folding Products ™, LSI Corporation of America ™, ERGO ® , Heatilator ®, Heat & Glo ®, Quadra-Fire ® and Harman Stove ™ have leading positions in their markets. HNI Corporation is committed to maintaining its long-standing corporate values of integrity, financial soundness and a culture of service and responsiveness. More information can be found on the Corporation's website at www.hnicorp.com .
For Information Contact: Derek P. Schmidt, Vice President, Corporate Finance (563) 272-7344 Kurt A. Tjaden, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (563) 272-7400
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV