Travelers in the Terminal B south concourse will also have a variety of shopping options, including The iStore Boutique, travel essentials store, Relay, Brookstone and The Body Shop. Other well-known retail stores include Ice Currency Exchange, Johnston & Murphy, Natalie's Candy Jar and Nuance Duty Free.
"Terminal B south was built with more of the features our customers tell us they value – more seats, more space, more concessions, more outlets and Wi-Fi," said Kate Gebo, United's vice-president of corporate real estate. "The new space will offer United Express customers a travel experience consistent with that of United's Terminals C and E at Bush Intercontinental."
"The renovation of Terminal B is an important demonstration of the cooperation between United Airlines and the Houston Airport System," said Mario C. Diaz, director of the Houston Airport System. "The new facilities, spacious concourse and wide variety of attractive concessions will provide a customer experience that today's passengers have come to expect."
Primary Facility for United Express FlightsTerminal B will be the primary facility in Houston for United Express flights operated by regional partners ExpressJet, SkyWest, Trans States and Shuttle America. Together, they operate more than 300 daily flights from Bush Intercontinental Airport to business and leisure destinations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. The carriers operate aircraft ranging in size from 37-seat Embraer 135s, to 50-seat Embraer 145s and CRJ-200s, to 66-seat CRJ-700s and 70-seat Embraer 170s. The new terminal will accommodate regional aircraft with up to 76 seats.United's investment in the new terminal supported more than 300 local construction jobs, including 31 percent from minority and disadvantaged businesses. Additionally, 45 percent of the Terminal B south concourse concessions are minority-controlled.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV