Mind C.T.I (NASDAQ: MNDO) shares currently have a dividend yield of 12.10%. Mind C.T.I. Ltd. develops, manufactures, and markets real-time and off-line billing and customer care software for communication providers worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.65. The average volume for Mind C.T.I has been 41,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Mind C.T.I has a market cap of $37.4 million and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are down 0.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Mind C.T.I as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry average. The net income increased by 7.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $1.27 million to $1.37 million.
- MNDO has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.64, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for MIND CTI LTD is currently very high, coming in at 71.00%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 27.69% is above that of the industry average.
- MNDO, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 1.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 6.1%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to not be hurting the bottom line, shown by stable earnings per share.
- You can view the full Mind C.T.I Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts