4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks
CCA Industries (AMEX: CAW) shares currently have a dividend yield of 7.10%. CCA Industries, Inc. engages in manufacturing and selling health and beauty aid products primarily in the United States and Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 56.14. The average volume for CCA Industries has been 6,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. CCA Industries has a market cap of $23.9 million and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. Shares are down 11.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates CCA Industries as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CAW's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, CAW has a quick ratio of 1.87, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 91.02% to $1.06 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CCA INDUSTRIES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 23.44%.
- The gross profit margin for CCA INDUSTRIES INC is rather high; currently it is at 55.10%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -3.10% is in-line with the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Personal Products industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 11666.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$0.00 million to -$0.35 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Personal Products industry and the overall market, CCA INDUSTRIES INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full CCA Industries Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV