JERSEY CITY, N.J., April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company, announced today its schedule of keynote speakers for its annual INSITE conference, one of the biggest industry events for registered investment advisors (RIA) and broker-dealers. Taking place from June 5-7 in Hollywood, Florida, INSITE 2013 will bring together global thought leaders as well as highlight the developments and trends in global investing that are impacting RIAs, broker-dealers and the investment community.
INSITE 2013 will feature presentations from renowned speakers including:
- The Honorable Hillary Rodham Clinton, Former Secretary of State and Former U.S. Senator from New York, will provide the keynote address
- Walter Isaacson, president and chief executive officer of the Aspen Institute will discuss innovation and his experiences while writing his best-selling book Steve Jobs
- Peyton Manning, Super Bowl winning quarterback and four-time NFL MVP, will discuss leadership and his motivating secrets for success
- Danny Meyer, chief executive officer of the Union Square Hospitality Group who will reveal his unique, but successful philosophy around putting his team first
- A View From the Top panel featuring several key executives, including Robert Reynolds, president and chief executive officer of Putnam Investments and Eric Schwartz , chairman and chief executive officer of Cambridge Investment Research
"INSITE 2013 will provide attendees with the insight, knowledge, ideas and inspiration to thrive in today's investment environment," said Caroline O'Connell, chief strategy officer and managing director at Pershing LLC. "With a leading lineup of keynote speakers, and highly relevant sessions and discussions, INSITE offers advisors and broker-dealers a unique opportunity to network, learn and be better able to serve their clients and grow their businesses."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts