JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Barclays plc are acting as financial advisers to Thermo Fisher and will provide committed bridge financing for the transaction. Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz and WilmerHale are serving as Thermo Fisher's legal counsel.
Life was advised by Michael Cohen, David Levin, James Stynes and Alberto Realuyo of Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Jeff Raich and Ko Kobayashi of Moelis & Co., and attorneys with Cravath, Swaine and Moore LLP.
Written by Lou Whiteman in New York
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV