WALTHAM, Mass., April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lionbridge Technologies, Inc, (Nasdaq: LIOX) today announced it is hosting a live webcast on April 17 at 2 p.m. EDT, " Enterprise Crowdsourcing: Changing the Way Work Gets Done." Over the last few decades, enterprises have become proficient at distributing their work to outsourcing and business process outsourcing providers and have already realized the benefits of these solutions. As outsourcing and offshoring are no longer regarded as models that deliver a competitive advantage, organizations are now considering Enterprise Crowdsourcing (ECS) as a new, innovative way to impact their business by reducing costs and increasing productivity.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- How the crowdsourcing industry has evolved and matured
- The advantages of this model over traditional sourcing models
- Strategies for applying this innovative model to your enterprise
- The critical success factors to managing a successful engagement
- Dawn Evans, CEO of SIG will moderate the discussion joined by Carl Esposti, Founder, Crowdsourcing.org and Dori Albert, Enterprise Crowdsourcing Practice Manager, Lionbridge.
WHEN: April 17 at 2 p.m. EDT/ 11 a.m. PDT.WHERE: To register for this event click here. To learn more about ECS visit our blog. About Lionbridge Enterprise Crowdsourcing Lionbridge Enterprise Crowdsourcing (ECS) is a $150 million practice of Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. Lionbridge's ECS practice is dedicated to leading the next generation of outsourcing by leveraging its secure, enterprise-scale crowdsourcing model to help enterprises increase productivity, maximize workforce elasticity and reduce workforce costs. In 2012, Lionbridge's ECS division achieved over $150 million in revenues, serving clients across a range of industries. Its proprietary cloud-based technology platform provides an innovative and secure solution to manage the transformative workflows to quickly drive high-quality task results. This platform, combined with Lionbridge ECS's global crowd of more than 100,000 educated, pre-qualified professionals, provides a robust crowdsourcing solution that offers optimal results for any business project. For more information, please visit www.thesmartcrowd.com. About LionbridgeLionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX) is a $457 million provider of globalization solutions. We provide translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professionals, we enable more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 26 countries. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com. Contact Info: Sara BudaLionbridge Technologies, Inc. email@example.com+1-781-434-6190 SOURCE Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV