In Fall 2013, Scholastic will launch nextpert, a professional learning platform that gives teachers tools and at-their-fingertips support to help them transform their instruction for the Common Core. A new approach to digital professional learning, nextpert sets teachers up for success in the classroom, on their evaluations, on Next Generation assessments, and in preparing students for achievement in work and in life.
The system includes lessons and assessment-building tools, 24/7 access to online courses and resources tied to individual goals, peer collaboration tools, and easy access to on-demand expert mentoring.
For more information about Scholastic Education's innovative new programs, visit: www.scholastic.com/innovation.
For more information about Scholastic, visit our Media Room at http://mediaroom.scholastic.com.SOURCE Scholastic Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV