- Pre-order in store, by calling 1-888-4MOBILE or online at Bell.ca/GS4
MONTREAL, April 15, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Bell today announced the start of pre-orders for the new Samsung GALAXY S4 superphone with Bell Mobility on Canada's largest LTE network. Customers who pre-order at Bell and The Source stores across Canada, by phone or online at Bell.ca/GS4 will receive their new superphones starting April 27.
"Packed with innovative new features and a crystal-clear display, the Samsung GALAXY S4 takes full advantage of our advanced LTE mobile network," said Wade Oosterman, President of Bell Mobility and Residential Service, and Bell's Chief Brand Officer. "This fourth generation in Samsung's extremely popular GALAXY S superphone series is the perfect device to watch your favourite shows on the go with Bell Mobile TV."
Canada's premier mobile video service, Bell Mobile TV is included in popular Bell Mobility rate plans or as a standalone feature, offering access to an unmatched range of live and on-demand news, sports, entertainment and children's programming. For more info, please visit Bell.ca/MobileTVThe Samsung GALAXY S4 will be available nationally in the coming weeks online at Bell.ca, in Bell and The Source stores as well as retail partners across Canada or by calling 1-888-4MOBILE, starting at $199.95 on a three-year term or $699.95 with no term. About Bell Bell is Canada's largest communications company, providing consumers and business with solutions to all their communications needs. Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV, Canada's #1 television network, and the country's most-watched specialty channels. Bell is wholly owned by BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE). For Bell product and service information, please visit Bell.ca. For Bell Media, please visit BellMedia.ca. For BCE corporate information, please visit BCE.ca. The Bell Let's Talk mental health initiative is a national charitable and awareness program promoting mental health across Canada with the Bell Let's Talk Day anti-stigma campaign and significant Bell funding of community care and access, research, and workplace initiatives. To learn more, please visit Bell.ca/LetsTalk. SOURCE Bell Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV