A key challenge facing many datacenter network managers is the fast emergence of SDN. SDN will require high levels of secure communication between SDN controllers and network elements such as switches and routers. Axxia packet processing and security accelerators are ideally suited to process secure communications for SDN protocols like OpenFlow. The flexibility of Axxia programmable accelerators allows Axxia technology-based solutions to provide a performance advantage in traditional networks, full SDN systems and hybrid environments, valuable as networks transition to SDN technology.
LSI will begin sampling the Axxia 4500 in Q4. LSI is showcasing its portfolio of networking acceleration solutions at the Open Networking Summit 2013 in Santa Clara from April 15-17.
LSI Corporation (Nasdaq:LSI) designs semiconductors and software that accelerate storage and networking in datacenters, mobile networks and client computing. Our technology is the intelligence critical to enhanced application performance, and is applied in solutions created in collaboration with our partners. More information is available at www.lsi.com . Connect with LSI via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.LSI, the LSI & Design logo, Storage.Networking.Accelerated., Axxia and Virtual Pipeline are trademarks or registered trademarks of LSI Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other brand or product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
CONTACT: David Szabados LSI Corporation 408-433-7848 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV