SAN DIEGO, April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CareFusion Corporation (NYSE: CFN) today announced plans to release third quarter fiscal 2013 results on Thursday, May 9, following the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company will host a conference call on May 9 at 2 p.m. PDT ( 5 p.m. EDT) to discuss the results for its third quarter fiscal 2013, ended on March 31, 2013. To access the call, visit the Investors page at www.carefusion.com. Log on at least 15 minutes before the call begins to register and download or install any necessary audio software.
Investors and other interested parties may also access the call by dialing (866) 730-5771 within the U.S. or (857) 350-1595 from outside the U.S. and use the access code 42579710. A replay of the conference call will be available from 4 p.m. PDT ( 7 p.m. EDT) on May 9 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on May 16 and can be accessed by dialing (888) 286-8010 in the U.S. or (617) 801-6888 from outside the U.S. and using the access code 55789066.
About CareFusion CorporationCareFusion (NYSE: CFN) is a global corporation serving the health care industry with products and services that help hospitals measurably improve the safety and quality of care. The company develops market-leading technologies including Alaris® infusion pumps, Pyxis® automated dispensing and patient identification systems, AVEA®, AirLife™ and LTV® series ventilation and respiratory products, ChloraPrep® products, MedMined® services for data mining surveillance, V. Mueller® surgical instruments, and an extensive line of products that support interventional medicine. CareFusion employs more than 15,000 people across its global operations. More information may be found at www.carefusion.com. SOURCE CareFusion Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV