CHICAGO, April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) will report its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2013, after the stock market closes on Thursday, May 9, 2013. Allscripts management will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the company's earnings and other information at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time that same day.
More Details on the Call
Allscripts will distribute its earnings announcement via PR Newswire immediately after the market closes on May 9, 2013. The news release will also be available on the company's website at http://investor.allscripts.com.
To listen to the conference call, please log onto http://investor.allscripts.com. Participants are encouraged to log onto the website approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of the conference call to download and install any necessary software. Participants also may access the conference call by dialing (877) 303-0543 (toll free in the U.S.) or (973) 935-8787 (international) and requesting Conference ID # 32928759.A replay of the call will be available two hours after the conclusion of the call, for a period of two weeks, at http://www.allscripts.com or by calling (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 – Conference ID # 32928759. About Allscripts Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) delivers the insights that healthcare providers require to generate world-class outcomes. The company's Electronic Health Record, practice management and other clinical, revenue cycle, connectivity and information solutions create a Connected Community of Health™ for physicians, hospitals and post-acute organizations. To learn more about Allscripts, please visit www.allscripts.com, Twitter, YouTube and It Takes A Community: The Allscripts Blog. © 2013 Allscripts Healthcare, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV