LONDON, April 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Ship Lease, Inc. (NYSE:GSL), a containership charter owner, today announced that on April 12, 2013 it filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission an Annual Report on Form 20-F that includes audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2012. An electronic version of the Annual Report is available online in the investor relations section of Global Ship Lease's website at www.globalshiplease.com or at www.sec.gov .
Investors may obtain a printed copy of Global Ship Lease's Annual Report free of charge by contacting the company either by phone, email or in writing at the address below:
ATTN: Investor Relations Global Ship Lease, Inc. Portland House Stag Place London SW1E 5RS United Kingdom Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +44 (0) 207 869 8006About Global Ship Lease Global Ship Lease is a containership charter owner. Incorporated in the Marshall Islands, Global Ship Lease commenced operations in December 2007 with a business of owning and chartering out containerships under long-term, fixed rate charters to top tier container liner companies. Global Ship Lease owns 17 vessels with a total capacity of 66,349 TEU with an average age, weighted by TEU capacity, at March 31, 2013 of 9.1 years. All of the current vessels are fixed on charters to CMA CGM with an average remaining term of 5.9 years, or 7.1 years on a weighted basis.
CONTACT: Investor and Media Contact: David Burke The IGB Group 646-673-9701
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV