Important InformationIn connection with the merger, the Company intends to file relevant materials with the SEC, including a preliminary proxy statement and a definitive proxy statement. INVESTORS AND SHAREHOLDERS OF THE COMPANY ARE URGED TO READ THESE MATERIALS WHEN THEY BECOME AVAILABLE BECAUSE THEY WILL CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY AND THE PROPOSED MERGER. The definitive proxy statement in connection with the proposed merger will be mailed to the shareholders of the Company. The preliminary proxy statement, the definitive proxy statement and other relevant materials (when they become available), and any other documents filed by the Company with the SEC, may be obtained free of charge at the SEC's web site at www.sec.gov. In addition, investors and security holders may obtain free copies of the documents filed with the SEC at the Company's web site, www.nfp.com, or by contacting Investor Relations by phone at 212-301-4000, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 340 Madison Avenue, 20th Floor, New York, New York 10173.
Certain Information Regarding ParticipantsThe Company and its executive officers, directors and other members of its management and employees may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies from the shareholders of the Company in connection with the proposed merger. Information about the executive officers and directors of the Company and their ownership of NFP common stock is set forth in the proxy statement for the Company's 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders that was filed with the SEC on April 9, 2012. Investors and shareholders may obtain additional information regarding the interests of such potential participants by reading the preliminary proxy statement, the definitive proxy statement and the other relevant documents filed with the SEC when they become available.
SOURCE National Financial Partners Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV