HOUSTON, April 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rosetta Resources Inc. (Nasdaq:ROSE) (the "Company") announced today it intends to commence an underwritten public offering of 7,000,000 shares of the Company's common stock. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund a portion of the consideration for its previously announced acquisition of oil and natural gas assets in the Permian Basin from Comstock Resources, Inc. (the "Acquisition") and to repay amounts outstanding under the Company's revolving credit facility. Any remaining net proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,050,000 shares of common stock.
Credit Suisse and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as joint book-running managers of the offering. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, copies of which may be obtained by contacting Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC at One Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10010, Attention: Prospectus Department, or by calling (800) 221-1037 or by emailing email@example.com or BofA Merrill Lynch at 222 Broadway, New York, New York 10038, Attention: Prospectus Department or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
When available, an electronic copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus may also be obtained at no charge at the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at http://www.sec.gov .This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. The offering is being made pursuant to an effective registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV