VENLO, The Netherlands, April 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- QIAGEN N.V. (Nasdaq:QGEN) today reconfirmed plans to release its report on results for the first quarter of 2013 on Monday, April 29, at 22:00 Central European Time (CET) / 16:00 Eastern Time (ET).
Also as previously announced, a webcast is planned for Tuesday, April 30, at 15:30 CET / 9:30 ET that will include remarks by Peer M. Schatz, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Roland Sackers, Chief Financial Officer.
The webcast is accessible at www.qiagen.com/goto/ConferenceCall . The corresponding presentation slides will be available for download shortly before the webcast in the Investor Relations section of QIAGEN's site at www.qiagen.com/goto/ConferenceCall .QIAGEN N.V., a Netherlands holding company, is the leading global provider of Sample & Assay Technologies that are used to transform biological materials into valuable molecular information. Sample technologies are used to isolate and process DNA, RNA and proteins from biological samples such as blood or tissue. Assay technologies are then used to make these isolated biomolecules visible and ready for interpretation. QIAGEN markets more than 500 products around the world, selling both consumable kits and automation systems to customers through four customer classes: Molecular Diagnostics (human healthcare), Applied Testing (forensics, veterinary testing and food safety), Pharma (pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies) and Academia (life sciences research). As of December 31, 2012, QIAGEN employed approximately 4,000 people in more than 35 locations worldwide. Further information can be found at www.qiagen.com/ .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV