- The 988K wheel loader, also being launched at the show, is equipped with an engine type approved for the stringent European Union (EU) Stage IV, and that also uses United States (U.S.) EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards. The 988K also offers up to 20 percent greater fuel efficiency compared to the previous model.
- The Cat 966K XE wheel loader, equipped with an advanced powertrain system, delivers up to a 25 percent fuel efficiency improvement over the previous model with optimum performance.
- The Cat D7E Electric Drive track-type tractor, which was introduced in 2009, was the first track-type tractor with a diesel-electric power train to be sold commercially. The company marked a significant milestone in 2012 by selling its 500 th D7E.
- A full range of Stage IV, Tier 4 Final industrial engines and technologies that meet high expectations for reliability, performance, fuel and fluid efficiency and component life, with significantly reduced emissions. Cat industrial engines are utilized by a wide range of Original Equipment Manufacturers in the construction, mining and general industrial sectors.
Caterpillar Highlights Innovative Solutions For Its Customers At Bauma 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts