Hunter Wise's Fred Jager A Keynote Speaker For The Minority Business Development Agency On Creative M&A And Corporate Financing
IRVINE, Calif., April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hunter Wise Financial Group, LLC CEO, Fred G. Jager, has been chosen to be the keynote speaker during an Innovative Financing Alternatives Forum held by the Minority Business Development Agency ("MBDA") on April 26, 2013 at the University of Southern California campus.
Mr. Jager, with over three decades of industry experience, is a prominent figure in middle-market corporate finance. He is a nationally known investment banking speaker, and has authored over 450 published articles on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and corporate finance.
During the event, Mr. Jager will provide attendees with creative ways to structure M&A and corporate financing transactions and discuss their benefits if done correctly.
MBDA, a US Department of Commerce agency, helps create and maintain jobs by promoting the growth and global competitiveness of business owned and operated by members of the minority and Diaspora communities through its national network of more than 40 business centers and domestic and international strategic partners.Hunter Wise Financial Group, LLC, is a specialized investment bank providing the highest quality level of corporate financing, merger, acquisition, divesture, and advisory services. The Company's clients include small to medium-sized public companies, as well as selected middle market, privately-held businesses. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Hunter Wise has twelve offices in the U.S. and China. CONTACT: Fred G. Jager, PresidentHunter Wise Financial Group, LLC(949) 732-4100 email@example.com www.hunterwise.com SOURCE Hunter Wise Financial Group, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV