LEXINGTON, Ky., April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tempur-Pedic International Inc. (NYSE: TPX), the world's largest bedding provider, will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 after the NYSE close of regular trading on Thursday, May 2, 2013. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss those results at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
The dial-in number for the conference call is 800-850-2903. The dial-in number for international callers is 224-357-2399. The call is also being webcast and can be accessed on the investor relations section of the Company's website, http://www.tempurpedic.com. After the conference call, a webcast replay will remain available on the investor relations section of the Company's website for 30 days.
About the CompanyTempur-Pedic International Inc. (NYSE: TPX) is the world's largest bedding provider. Tempur-Pedic International develops, manufactures and markets mattresses, foundations, pillows and other products. The Company's brand portfolio includes many of the most highly recognized brands in the industry, including Tempur®, Tempur-Pedic®, Sealy®, Sealy Posturepedic®, OptimumTM and Stearns & Foster®. World headquarters for Tempur-Pedic International is in Lexington, KY. The Company intends to change its corporate name to Tempur Sealy International, Inc. and will seek stockholder approval for the proposed name change at its Annual Meeting of Stockholders in May 2013. For more information, visit http://www.tempurpedic.com or http://www.sealy.com, or call 800-805-3635.
SOURCE Tempur-Pedic International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV