- Your child stays dry for two hours or more at a time, or is dry after a daytime nap
- Your child tells you in words or by behaviour that wearing a wet nappy is uncomfortable, and needs changing
- Your child asks to use the potty or the toilet
- You usually know when your child is likely to have a poo
- Your child asks to wear potty training pants or normal underwear
- Your child can understand and follow simple instructions, like ' bring me the potty , please '
- Your child can show in behaviour , or can use words, to let you know they need a wee or a poo
- Your child can put on some of their clothes on their own
Parents Advised Not To Rush Potty Training
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.