What is the area that your company is spending the most capital on right now?
We're just expanding into the Latin American regions... so we expanded in 2012 into Columbia and we'll continue to do that to expand in the new markets like say Chile or Peru next.Debra Borchardt: Is that IT spending, is that what you're doing? Peter Harrington: It's more communication. We run the infrastructure in one place in San Juan, and so it's more communication expense to get up and running in these countries. Debra Borchardt: What is going to be your biggest challenge this year? Peter Harrington: Execution, we signed a number of new customers last year that we have to implement this year and it's a good problem to have at the end of the day. Debra Borchardt: Well, their stock has gotten off to a good start this morning, already trending up. --Written by Debra Borchardt in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Debra Borchardt. Follow @WallandBroad
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV