What is the area that your company is spending the most capital on right now?
We're just expanding into the Latin American regions... so we expanded in 2012 into Columbia and we'll continue to do that to expand in the new markets like say Chile or Peru next.Debra Borchardt: Is that IT spending, is that what you're doing? Peter Harrington: It's more communication. We run the infrastructure in one place in San Juan, and so it's more communication expense to get up and running in these countries. Debra Borchardt: What is going to be your biggest challenge this year? Peter Harrington: Execution, we signed a number of new customers last year that we have to implement this year and it's a good problem to have at the end of the day. Debra Borchardt: Well, their stock has gotten off to a good start this morning, already trending up. --Written by Debra Borchardt in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Debra Borchardt. Follow @WallandBroad
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV