Santander Holdings USA, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend On Preferred Stock
BOSTON, April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --Santander Holdings USA, Inc. ("SHUSA"), parent company of Sovereign Bank, N.A., announced today that its Board of Directors declared a dividend on SHUSA's Preferred Stock. A dividend payment of $0.45625 per depositary share is payable on May 15, 2013 to holders of record on May 1, 2013 for the SHUSA's Series C Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock (NYSE: SOVPRC).
About our company
Santander Holdings USA, Inc. (SHUSA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Banco Santander, S.A., and parent company of Sovereign Bank, N.A., a financial institution with principal markets in the northeastern United States. Sovereign Bank has 718 branches, 2,268 ATMs and nearly 8,900 team members.Banco Santander is a retail and commercial global bank, with a presence in 10 main markets: U.S., Germany, UK, Poland, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Spain and Portugal. Founded in 1857, Santander has more than 102 million customers, approximately 14,392 branches – more than any other international bank – and 186,763 employees. Santander was recently recognized as the Best Global Bank in 2012 by Euromoney magazine. For more information on Santander, visit http://www.santander.com. Note: "Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements in this press release regarding Santander Holdings USA Inc.'s business which are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties. For a discussion of such risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual future events to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, see "Forward-Looking Statements" in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the most recently ended fiscal year. SOURCE Santander Holdings USA, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV