The Gymboree Corporation To Review Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2012 Financial Results
SAN FRANCISCO, April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Gymboree Corporation today announced it will hold a conference call and webcast to review fourth quarter and fiscal 2012 financial results. The call will be held on Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. Pacific/ 4:00 p.m. Eastern.
To listen live over the internet, please log on to www.gymboree.com, click on "Company Information" at the bottom of the page, go to "Investors and Media" and then "Conference Calls & Webcasts." A replay of the call will be available two hours after the broadcast through midnight PT, Thursday, May 9, 2013, at 855-859-2056, passcode 31845978.
About The Gymboree Corporation The Gymboree Corporation's specialty retail brands offer unique, high-quality products delivered with personalized customer service. As of February 2, 2013, the Company operated a total of 1,262 retail stores: 637 Gymboree® stores (588 in the United States, 42 in Canada, 1 in Puerto Rico and 6 in Australia), 160 Gymboree Outlet stores (158 in the United States and 2 in Puerto Rico), 133 Janie and Jack® shops and 332 Crazy 8® stores in the United States. The Company also operates online stores at www.gymboree.com, www.janieandjack.com and www.crazy8.com, and offers directed parent-child developmental play programs at 718 franchised and Company-operated Gymboree Play & Music® centers in the United States and 42 other countries.
Gymboree, Janie and Jack, Crazy 8 and Gymboree Play & Music are registered trademarks of The Gymboree Corporation.SOURCE The Gymboree Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV