K&H Manufacturing Releases Voluntary Thermo-Perch Adapter Recall
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- K&H Manufacturing has been notified by Underwriters Laboratories that one type of adapter in question may carry the UL mark while not being properly UL Listed.
Thermo-Perch's sold in 2011 and 2012 may have included an adapter carrying the UL mark while not being properly UL Listed. UL has had a report of a unit cracking when being plugged in or being unplugged from the electrical outlet in the wall.
If you have purchased a Thermo-Perch in the years 2011 or 2012 please click the following link to see if your adapter has been recalled. http://members.khmfg.com/images/media1/ThermoPerchAdapterRecall.pdf. You may also contact K&H Manufacturing for further assistance in identifying a recalled adapter. K&H Manufacturing can be reached between the hours of 8:00am-4:30pm MT by dialing (719) 591-6950 or by email at email@example.com.
SOURCE K&H Manufacturing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV