RIDGEFIELD, Conn., April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Northern Tier Energy will report its financial results for the first quarter of 2013 on May 13, 2013, subsequent to the closing of the market at the NYSE. Northern Tier Energy will also host a conference call to discuss its first quarter 2013 results on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 11:00 am Eastern Time. Callers may listen to the live presentation, which will be followed by a question and answer segment, by dialing 877-280-4956 or 857-244-7313 and the passcode 65355947. An audio webcast of the call will be available at www.ntenergy.com within the Investor portion of the site under the Calendar of Events section. This audio webcast will be available on the website for fourteen days after the conference call. A replay will also be available by teleconference for seven days from the conference call. The replay teleconference will be available by dialing 888-286-8010 or 617-801-6888 and the passcode 54074181.
About Northern Tier Energy
Northern Tier Energy LP (NYSE:NTI) is an independent downstream energy company with refining, retail and pipeline operations that serves the PADD II region of the United States. Northern Tier Energy operates an 84,500 barrels per stream day refinery located in St. Paul Park, Minnesota. Northern Tier Energy also operates 166 convenience stores and supports 70 franchised convenience stores, primarily in Minnesota and Wisconsin, under the SuperAmerica trademark, and owns a bakery and commissary under the SuperMom's brand. Northern Tier Energy is headquartered in Ridgefield, Connecticut.
SOURCE Northern Tier Energy LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV