3. As of noon trading, Expeditors International of Washington ( EXPD) is down $0.41 (-1.1%) to $36.62 on light volume Thus far, 758,396 shares of Expeditors International of Washington exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $36.32-$37.01 after having opened the day at $36.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.03. Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. provides logistics services in the United States and internationally. Expeditors International of Washington has a market cap of $7.7 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 6.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Expeditors International of Washington as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Expeditors International of Washington Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts