4. As of noon trading, J.B. Hunt Transport Services ( JBHT) is down $2.20 (-3.0%) to $72.02 on heavy volume Thus far, 812,203 shares of J.B. Hunt Transport Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 805,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $71.50-$73.09 after having opened the day at $72.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.22. J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides transportation and delivery services in the continental United States, Canada, and Mexico. J.B. Hunt Transport Services has a market cap of $8.8 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 24.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates J.B. Hunt Transport Services as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, compelling growth in net income, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full J.B. Hunt Transport Services Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts