2. As of noon trading, Sirius XM Radio ( SIRI) is down $0.03 (-0.8%) to $3.13 on light volume Thus far, 16.8 million shares of Sirius XM Radio exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 48.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $3.12-$3.17 after having opened the day at $3.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.16. Sirius XM Radio Inc. provides satellite radio services in the United States and Canada. The company broadcasts music, sports, entertainment, comedy, talk, news, traffic, and weather channels on subscription fee basis through two satellite radio systems. Sirius XM Radio has a market cap of $20.5 billion and is part of the media industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 8.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Sirius XM Radio as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Sirius XM Radio Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts