2. As of noon trading, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries ( TEVA) is down $0.77 (-2.0%) to $38.59 on average volume Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $38.53-$39.20 after having opened the day at $39.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.36. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes pharmaceutical products worldwide. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries has a market cap of $33.4 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 5.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Teva Pharmaceutical Industries as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts