2. As of noon trading, Bed Bath & Beyond ( BBBY) is up $1.80 (2.81) to $65.80 on heavy volume Thus far, 2.1 million shares of Bed Bath & Beyond exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $63.90-$65.98 after having opened the day at $64.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.00. Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates a chain of retail stores. Bed Bath & Beyond has a market cap of $14.8 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 17.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Bed Bath & Beyond as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Bed Bath & Beyond Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts