In the proxy filing, Goldman disclosed that chief executive Lloyd Blankfein earned a total of $21 million for 2013, split between a salary of $2 million, a $5.7 million cash bonus and $13.3 million in restricted stock awards.
Equity compensation as a percentage of variable compensation was 70% for Blankfein, COO Gary Cohn, CFO David Viniar, Vice Chairman J. Michael Evans and Vice Chairman John Weinberg, who earned between $17 million and $19 million in total compensation for 2012.
Goldman Sachs also rejected shareholder proposals related to the disclosure of lobbying fees, a proposal to form a human rights committee and a proposal to grant shareholders proxy access.
-- Written by Antoine Gara in New YorkFollow @AntoineGara
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV