- "Creating Camelot: The Kennedy Photography of Jacques Lowe" features intimate images of Kennedy and his family taken by Jacques Lowe, Kennedy's personal photographer.
- "Three Shots Were Fired" tells the dramatic story of the news media's reporting of Kennedy's assassination through powerful images and artifacts, including some items on loan from the National Archives, which have never been publicly displayed, that were with Lee Harvey Oswald at the time of his arrest on Nov. 22, 1963.
- "A Thousand Days," a Newseum-produced film shown on a 100-foot-wide video screen, uses original footage and interviews to examine Kennedy's presidency and family life in the White House.
'JFK' Opens At The Newseum
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts