Instructure Announces Canvas App Center
"It is really hard to integrate new teaching and learning tools into the campus online ecosystem in an agile fashion," said Tom Lewis, director of Academic and Collaborative Applications at the University of Washington, which will be piloting the App Center until InstructureCon. "The Canvas App Center not only makes this possible in a quick, secure, and effective manner, but it allows the UW to offer innovative new tools to faculty and students at a speed that rivals the consumer marketplace, a rare thing indeed for higher education."
Instructure will unveil Canvas App Center and make it immediately available to all its customers at its annual user conference, InstructureCon. In the meantime, anyone can integrate the apps into any learning management system manually through Instructure's open library of LTI extensions available at www.edu-apps.org.
About Instructure:Instructure is a technology company committed to improving education. We provide instructors and students with modern tools and resources that empower and simplify the learning experience. Instructure offers Canvas- the open, easy-to-use, cloud-native learning management system- as well as Canvas Network, an index of open, online courses by educators everywhere, from Ivy League to community colleges. To keep learning, visit www.instructure.com.
Copyright © 2013, Instructure, Inc. All rights reserved. Instructure, Canvas and their respective logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of Instructure, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Other brands and names may be claimed as the property of others.Contact: Devin Knighton, Director of Public Relations(801) 722-8187 | email@example.comTwitter: @devinknighton | www.instructure.com SOURCE Instructure
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV