North American Natural Gas Futures Contracts
- Iroquois (Into) Basis (Platts) Future 8
- Iroquois-Z2 Basis (Platts) Future 8
- Iroquois (Into) Swing (Platts) Future 8
- Iroquois-Z2 Swing (Platts) Future 8
- Iroquois (Into) Index (Platts) Future 8
- Iroquois-Z2 Index (Platts) Future 8
North American Environmental Futures Contracts
- RIN D4 (Platts) Future 9
- RIN D5 (Platts) Future 9
- RIN D6 (Platts) Future 9
- These contracts reference Platts Crude Oil Marketwire.
- These contracts reference Argus European Products report.
- These contracts reference Platts European Marketscan.
- These contracts reference Platts Asia-Pacific/Arab Gulf Marketscan.
- This contract references the OPIS Europe LPG Report.
- These contracts reference Platts Clean Tankerwire.
- This contract references The Steel Index's Iron Ore Daily Edition.
- These contracts reference Platts Gas Daily
- These contracts reference Platts Biofuelscan
About IntercontinentalExchangeIntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) is a leading operator of regulated exchanges and clearing houses serving the risk management needs of global markets for agricultural, credit, currency, emissions, energy and equity index products. www.theice.com. The following are trademarks of IntercontinentalExchange, Inc. and/or its affiliated companies: IntercontinentalExchange, ICE, ICE and block design, ICE Futures Europe, ICE Clear Europe, ICE Clear Canada, ICE Clear US, ICE Clear Credit, ICE Futures U.S., and ICE OTC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information regarding registered trademarks owned by IntercontinentalExchange, Inc. and/or its affiliated companies, see https://www.theice.com/terms.jhtmlAbout PlattsPlatts, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies, is a leading global energy, petrochemicals, metals and agriculture information provider. "Platts", " Platts Crude Oil Marketwire", " Platts European Marketscan", " Platts Asia-Pacific/Arab Gulf Marketscan", "Platts Steel Markets Daily", "Platts Gas Daily", "Platts Biofuelscan", "Platts Metal Alert", and "The Steel Index's Iron Ore Daily Edition" are trademarks of The McGraw-Hill Companies. The Steel Business Briefing Group and its specialist pricing unit The Steel Index (TSI) was acquired in 2011 by Platts. Platts' data and trademarks are proprietary and are used under license. Platts does not sponsor, endorse, sell or promote exchange contracts and Platts accepts no liability for the use of Platts data in connection therewith. About ArgusArgus Media is a leading provider of price assessments, business intelligence, market data, consultancy and conferences on the global crude, oil products, natural gas, electricity, coal, emissions, bioenergy, fertilizer and transportation industries. Argus energy and fertilizer prices are widely used by leading companies, governments and international agencies as benchmarks in supply contracts, risk management and planning. "ARGUS", is a trademark of Argus Media Limited and is used under license. All copyrights and database rights in Argus data belong exclusively to Argus Media Limited. Argus takes no position on the purchase and sale of exchange contracts and accept no liability in connection with any use of Argus data. About OPIS Oil Price Information Service (OPIS) is a leading worldwide source for petroleum pricing and news information and has offices in North America, Europe and Asia. OPIS is the most widely accepted pricing benchmark for natural gas liquids (NGLs) supply contracts and competitive positioning. Visit www.opisnet.com for more information. Safe Harbor StatementSafe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 - Statements in this press release regarding IntercontinentalExchange's business that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties. For a discussion of additional risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, see ICE's Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings, including, but not limited to, the risk factors in ICE's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, as filed with the SEC on February 6, 2013. ICE-ENGY
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV